All Arkansans age 12 and over are now eligible for COVID vaccination.
We are currently only giving the Pfizer vaccine. This vaccine requires 2 doses. We will schedule your second dose appointment when you come in for your first vaccine.
At least 6 months following the second dose of Pfizer COVID vaccine, the following individuals are eligible to receive a booster dose:
- Individuals ages 65 & older
- Individuals in a long term care facility
- Frontline workers 18 years & older whose occupation increases their exposure to COVID-19 such as healthcare workers, teachers, school staff, grocery store and food processing workers
- Individuals ages 18 & older with underlying medical conditions
Examples of underlying medical conditions:
- Cerebrovascular disease
- Heart conditions (such as heart failure, coronary artery disease, or cardiomyopathies)
- Obesity (BMI greater than 30)
- Pregnancy and recent pregnancy
- Smoking (current & former)
Preparing For Your Appointment
Please do not fill out a consent form until you have an appointment scheduled.
Fill out your COVID-19 Vaccine Consent Form Here