Get quality brand and generic medications at great prices by contacting our independent pharmacy at 501-644- 4444 in Little Rock, Arkansas.
Treat health issues with quality prescription drugs from Tanglewood Drugstore. Our full-service local pharmacy is quick and accurate when filling your prescriptions.
Additionally, we stock a full range of over-the-counter drugs for less serious illnesses. Take care of a variety of your health and personal needs at our independent pharmacy in Little Rock, Arkansas.
Get quality brand and generic medications at great prices by contacting our independent pharmacy at (501) 644-4444 in Little Rock, Arkansas.
- Medication Adherence
- Flu Shots and Immunizations
- Medication Synchronization
- Medication Therapy Management Services
- Private Consultation
- Travel Vaccinations
- Home Delivery ($2.00 plus tax. Call us by 2 p.m. on weekdays or 11 a.m. on Saturday to schedule delivery)
Over The Counter
- Pain Medication
- Cold and Allergy Medications
- Oral Health Products
- Feminine Hygiene Products
- First Aid Items
- Contraceptive Aids
Cards & Gifts
- Greeting Cards
- Willow Tree® Angels
- Claire Burke® Products
- Collectible Beanie Babies®
- Russell Stover® Candies
An estimated 50 percent or more of medications for chronic conditions, such as high cholesterol and diabetes, are not taken as prescribed.
Medication non-adherence can lead to worsening health conditions, hospitalizations and death. Whatever the reason is for medication non-adherence, we have a solution for you. Ask one of our team members how we can help you today.
Ask any of our staff today about our pill-packaging service and how you can get signed up.
Medication Therapy Management
Medication therapy management, otherwise known as MTM, is a term used for a program to help you manage your medications and health conditions.
- Do you take several medications for several different health conditions?
- Are you finding it difficult to manage your health and your medications?
- Are you having any side effects from your medications?
- Do you have any questions about your medications?
- Do you want to know how best to take your medications to get the most from your medications?
- Do you take medications that require close monitoring such as medication levels?
- Have you been hospitalized recently?
- Would you like to know if you are up-to-date on the recommended vaccines?
- Would you like to have a complete list of the medications you take for your personal use?
- Do you have any concerns about medication costs?
- Would you like to receive education on diet and exercise?
- If you answered yes to any of these questions, you may benefit from medication therapy management. With this program, our pharmacists will ensure you are getting the most benefit from your medications. In addition, our pharmacists can help you better manage your medications and health conditions, so you can live a healthier life.
Make an appointment today for a medication therapy management session with one of our pharmacists.
When it comes to disease prevention, immunizations are key. Getting vaccinated protects you and those around you. Our main focus is to help you and your loved ones stay up-to-date on the recommended vaccines. We offer a variety of immunizations. Some of the vaccinations we offer are listed below:
- Flu vaccines
- A vaccine to prevent pneumonia
- A vaccine to prevent shingles
Our highly qualified staff can easily administer these immunizations here at the pharmacy. Speak to a staff member today about the immunizations we offer.
Do you ever find it difficult to keep up with your medication refills and picking up your medications? If you answered yes, you may benefit from medication synchronization.
Med Synchronization, also called med sync, is a program we offer here at the pharmacy to help synchronize your medication refills so that you will be able to pick up ALL of your medications on a single day each month.
Speak to a staff member today about how we can get you set up on med sync.
It is essential to provide your body with the proper vitamins needed for it to grow and function normally. The essential vitamins your body needs are:
- Vitamin A
- B Vitamins such as vitamin B-12, vitamin B-6, folate, thiamine, riboflavin, niacin, biotin, and pantothenic acid
- Vitamin C
- Vitamin D
- Vitamin E
- Vitamin K
While most of the daily vitamins your body needs is supplied by the food you eat and by spending time in the sun, you may need to supplement your diet with additional vitamins if you are on a special diet or if you are deficient in a certain vitamin. Here at Tanglewood Drugstore, we are your one-stop shop for not only the medication you may need, but also the supplements that can help keep your body healthy and operating optimally.
Here at Tanglewood Drugstore, we know that you may have questions about your medications and supplements, and we know how important your privacy is when it comes to your healthcare. For your convenience, we are pleased to offer private consultations to further customize your experience and help you feel comfortable with your treatment.
Whether you have questions about how to administer your medication, dosing, or potential side effects, we can help you be most prepared for your at-home care. Our highly trained team is here to help assist you in any way we can so you can feel confident when taking your medication.